my boyfriend can see eveyting i do on my iod touch through hs computer..

I

iMore Question

im ot sure what he did to my ipod but i left it at home one day and everything I type, look at etc. gets sent to his mail and he can see every little thing I do. I've looked through my ipod everywhere and founds nothing but I don't want him to b able to do that. can anyone help? and yes my ipod is jail broken :(

Paul Ellis1

Apr 8, 2014
Visit site
Try changing your Apple id password for icloud? Maybe he's logged into your icloud account on his computer and is syncing everything

Posted via iMore App

zerog46

Oct 3, 2010
Visit site
Wipe it out and reload the os to be sure. Then as stated above make sure you are using your iTunes account and change your password.

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
Breaking into a password-protected phone is a no no. And even if someone else owns your gadget, they aren't allowed to break into your password-protected services like email or Facebook. Federal law prohibits unauthorized access to things like that. Your phone has to be jailbroken before that kind of snoop app will work.

Sent from my ancient but trustworthy iPhone 5

Ariel Babalao

May 8, 2014
Visit site
If it's iMessage then he has your iCloud password, if it's carrier SMS then you are just over reacting, if it's email you are sending and he's receiving a copy of each conversation, then he has your email account password. If he can see your word documents photo library based on your iCloud, then he has your cloud storage password.
If you have a MacBook and use both your MacBook and iPhone for iMessage, iCloud Gmail etc... , then change your MacBook password too because if he have access to your mac, he have access to all your password ever entered on that MacBook.
If he's a tech savvy like me, you are out of lock. Change a boyfriend if he can't respect your privacy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

HAWK

Oct 24, 2013
Visit site
Sounds like a real winner you got there..... The quick fix to that is search how do I dump my loser boyfriend... And start saving pictures of other guys to your photos and wait for him to explode. When he does finally explode then say your dumped you a****** and change your password and move on. That type of behaviour is unacceptable

Sent from my iPad Mini

qbnkelt

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site
I'm so glad I'm am old broad and so last these issues.

OP - it is a criminal offence to hack into someone's phone. Stalking is also a criminal offence. This forum can help you with the issue of the hacking. The second issue dealing with your boyfriend is a personal one but a potential grave one. I would suggest a review of both.

Sent from my AWESOME 64G gold iPhone 5s

Last edited:

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73