Way to Turn Off Alarm without Phone

I

iMore Question

Hi! I have a question about the iPhone alarm, and even after looking for a long time on the web for the answer, there seems to be none. My question is: Is there a way to turn off the iPhone alarm without having the iPhone accessible? The reason is I left my phone at school and have the alarm set to go off. I can't go back to school but am desperate to find a way to turn off the alarm. Is there some app (something like "find my iPhone?") or something that can do that? Or something that can turn off the phone without having the phone? I know there's probably no way and this is a dumb question but I'm pretty desperate 'cause I don't want someone hearing it and confiscating it or stealing it. Thanks!

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Hi! I have a question about the iPhone alarm, and even after looking for a long time on the web for the answer, there seems to be none. My question is: Is there a way to turn off the iPhone alarm without having the iPhone accessible? The reason is I left my phone at school and have the alarm set to go off. I can't go back to school but am desperate to find a way to turn off the alarm. Is there some app (something like "find my iPhone?") or something that can do that? Or something that can turn off the phone without having the phone? I know there's probably no way and this is a dumb question but I'm pretty desperate 'cause I don't want someone hearing it and confiscating it or stealing it. Thanks!

Nope, there is no app or feature that can do what you seek to do, at least not to my knowledge. You would need a remote access app that would give control of the iPhone's user interface remotely, and I'm not sure such an app exist.

W3ll0k

Nov 9, 2021
Visit site
Go to find my iphone click on the iphone and click “Lost Iphone” and it will be like that until you disable it

Annie_M

Mar 2, 2016
Visit site
Go to find my iphone click on the iphone and click “Lost Iphone” and it will be like that until you disable it

Hello and welcome to iMore! This is a very old thread, so hopefully, the OP (original poster) has figured something out. When you get a chance, please take a minute to introduce yourself here!