Restoreing jailbroken iphone 5S 32GB 7.1.1 pangu?

Slashyou

Aug 30, 2014
Visit site
Hello. i have 1 piece iphone 5s to restore. all information of my phone is in title. i need to prepare for iOS 8 beta.

Thx!

Last edited:

Ariel Babalao

May 8, 2014
Visit site
Up date your iTunes on your computer, connect the iPhone to your computer and in iTunes hit restore. It will restore the ios to factory state witch will be ready for ios 8.
But, you can wait until the ios 8 is made available and restore your iPhone to ios 8 the same way as describe above without issues. Notice that in both cases, you will be losing your jailbreak. Remember to backup your iPhone in iTunes before factory restoring it. Good luck

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Slashyou

Aug 30, 2014
Visit site
Up date your iTunes on your computer, connect the iPhone to your computer and in iTunes hit restore. It will restore the ios to factory state witch will be ready for ios 8.
But, you can wait until the ios 8 is made available and restore your iPhone to ios 8 the same way as describe above without issues. Notice that in both cases, you will be losing your jailbreak. Remember to backup your iPhone in iTunes before factory restoring it. Good luck

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

The jailbreak kinda bugged the phone anyway ;)

xStagGx

Nov 1, 2013
Visit site
The jailbreak kinda bugged the phone anyway ;)

That's right, this JB has corrupted some system files, and even restoring the phone using iTunes won't fix this :((

@thread
You can restore using iTunes but you don't have to - when iOS 8 comes live, just plug-in your iPhone to PC, open iTunes, press check for updates. You'll be prompted that there is new software version available, and if you want or not update your phone. If you do update, the JB and all tweaks will be gone, and you'll receive. System like it would never be jailbroken, with all your apps been untouched.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox