DUAL SIM

I

iMore Question

DUAL SIM is the need of the hour for apple! if we dont get a dual sim phone many of the apple fans will have to move on to some other phones... i hope apple comes up with a dual sim phone in the near future

HankAZ

Banned
Jul 26, 2012
Visit site
DUAL SIM is the need of the hour for apple! if we dont get a dual sim phone many of the apple fans will have to move on to some other phones... i hope apple comes up with a dual sim phone in the near future

Dual SIM is not even on their radar. It's definitely NOT a make or break feature and won't be for the foreseeable future.

rayz336

Mar 10, 2011
Visit site
I don't think dual SIM is a make or break feature because many of the flagships from most companies do not incorporate it either. Also, I'm sure some case manufacturer will find a way to make a case to achieve this feature although I'm not sure how great of a solution it will be

qbnkelt

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site
Dual SIMs might be a consideration for a segment of users. However, I have no need for it. It never comes up in discussions within my circles. And it's extremely rare here in iMore.
Being able to customise the UI and have themes without jailbreaking, for example, is a greater topic of conversation. And I would never leave iPhone just to be able to run themes. What it does offer me is of greater importance.
I can't even imagine why I would want dual SIMs.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods