Hello,

I am looking for some iPad games for my 11yo daughter that feature a female lead character, hopefully one who has realistic body proportions

Thanks in advance,

Richard.
    08-26-2014 12:18 PM
    "Realistic body proportions"? Hmmm, well, there are a ton of game listed in the App Store for you to browse and decide what you're seeking.
    08-26-2014 12:26 PM
    Maybe Toca Hair Salon? All the Toca apps are great.
    https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/toca...mUvbUpU2313376

Sent from my ancient but trustworthy iPhone 5
    08-26-2014 12:51 PM
    I guess when asking for recommendations, I was looking for something more than the obtuse "browse the app store" response. Sorry for not making that clear.

edit: thanks for the recommendation for the Toca apps. Unfortunately they are all too young for an 11yo.

p.s. thanks to whomever for changing my thread topic, I guess.
    Last edited by richard451; 08-26-2014 at 12:55 PM. Reason: added toca thanks
    08-26-2014 12:51 PM
    It's doubtful any of us have researched the apps you look for. Using the search bar in the App Store is about all we or you can do. Your requirements are tough. It would take a lot of researching to find anything you would approve.

Sent from my ancient but trustworthy iPhone 5
    08-26-2014 01:07 PM
    I guess when asking for recommendations, I was looking for something more than the obtuse "browse the app store" response. Sorry for not making that clear.

edit: thanks for the recommendation for the Toca apps. Unfortunately they are all too young for an 11yo.

p.s. thanks to whomever for changing my thread topic, I guess.
    My response was not obtuse and I am the one who changed the thread title. I change thread titles all day everyday to coincide with the question posted in the initial threads. That's part of my duties here at iMore. Having said that, I have NEVER EVER searched for an app for my daughter containing a lead character that was female with realistic body proportions. Heck, I've never searched for one with unrealistic body proportions, but that's Just Me, D. In fact, I've never even come across a post asking such a thing until yours and therefore the only thing I could suggest was for YOU to browse the apps listed in the App Store for the specific type of apps you were seeking. If that upset you, my apologies.
    08-26-2014 01:16 PM
    No worries. I appreciate the help. It's depressing that such a request is a difficult task. (apparently I am one of the few who want to find iPad games for a 11yo girl)
    08-26-2014 01:19 PM
    No worries. I appreciate the help. It's depressing that such a request is a difficult task. (apparently I am one of the few who want to find iPad games for a 11yo girl)
    I have an 11 year old girl. While I've never searched for games for her, I can tell you some of the games she like to play. I usually just let her pick her own games (with parental restrictions based on app age rating). So here's a few ideas:
    Subway Surfers
    Temple Run and its variants
    Frozen Free Fall and a few other Match-3 games
    Toca Builder -most Toca apps are for younger kids but she really like this one. She's built this elaborate house with furniture and fixtures in all the rooms.
    Just_Me_D and Ledsteplin like this.
    08-26-2014 05:29 PM