How can my son change his clash of clans village (level 9 townhall) from a iPod to Android device?

I

iMore Question

Hi

My son wants to change his clash of clans village (level 9 town hall) from a ipod to android device.

He cannot remember his games centre password or user name and when he trys linking the device it says he needs to log into games centre in order to do this

Can anybody help??

Thanks

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
re: How can my son change his clash of clans village (level 9 townhall) from a iPod to Android device?

To my knowledge Gamecenter and Android are incompatible. How did he try to link the devices? Also, bring that he cannot recall his username and passcode, there is nothing anyone can do for him in that regard.

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
Your talking Apples and Googles. Won't work, even if he could remember his log in credentials. He will have to start at square one on the Android.

Sent from my ancient but trustworthy iPhone 5

Yossi12

May 21, 2014
Visit site
How can my son change his clash of clans village (level 9 townhall) from a iP...

Go into settings on clash of clans on the iPod and android and touch link device. Then on the iPod touch this is the old device, and on the android touch this is the new device. Then type in the code that shows on the iPod on the android. If that doesn't work, then don't know what to tell you.
Good luck :)

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erik4711