Can you help me unlock my iPhone?

Ahmed Ibrahem1

Aug 19, 2014
Visit site
i going to lose my phone plz help me to unlock it 10615941_754216467972895_1563947988_n.jpg

HankAZ

Banned
Jul 26, 2012
Visit site
i going to lose my phone plz help me to unlock it View attachment 62997

Apple added the Activation Lock to iOS 7 to combat the rampant unauthorized reselling of lost/stolen devices. There is no way around this lockout? your only options are to contact the person you bought it from and get (1) the Apple ID login credentials, or (2) your money back. If you bought it from an honest/legitimate seller, they?ll help you out. If you bought a stolen device from a scumbag, you are simply SOL, and you now own a pretty, albeit expensive, paperweight.

I love the Activation Lock concept, but it appears to be punishing the unwitting buyer much more than the scumbag thief.

Just enter your password and all is good. Otherwise you have a shiny new paperweight.

Highrisedrifter

Sep 19, 2012
Visit site
that's my own but i forget my ID and pass code that's my fault but there's any Solution to it ?

If you don't know your own passcode and AppleID, there is nothing anyone else can do for you.

If I were you, I would really try very hard to remember what they are. If you can't, you have an expensive paperweight, as others have said.

This is a feature implemented to stop the tide of stolen devices being resold, there is no way round this.

Tomaburque

Jan 20, 2014
Visit site
iforgot.apple.com to retrieve your Apple ID passcode. If you are trying to activate a hot phone you will get no sympathy at legit forums as we all hate phone theft.

Lozi

Oct 13, 2011
Visit site
If its your apple id, you should be able to reset the password easily from a computer or another device on the website mentioned previously by tomaburque, if you stole/bought hot then sorry, new paper weight.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MadisonOlsen