Regarding the Despicable Me Minion Rush game, how do I throw drones at Vector?

I

iMore Question

Help....
I have the Despicable Me Minions Rush game and I am STUCK!!!!! I have a PC, no touchscreen and all the hints and cheats are for touchscreens. Can anyone tell me how to throw drones at Vector. Very much appreciated.

qbnkelt

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site
I wasn't able to find anything on how to do it without a touchscreen except for a tip to drink the PX41 serum.

Does that make sense? I hope so! I googled it and that's the hint I came up with! I hope it helps.

Rex11111

Jun 11, 2015
Visit site
Using keyboard:
There are two types of drones which vector throws:tall and small. The small ones can be thrown and tall ones have to be dodged. So to throw the small ones just press 1 [ if the small drones are on the left most lane of screen ] press 2 if in middle lane and 3 if on the rightmost lane.And also you can throw (rather press 1,2,3 accordingly) drones even when you are not in that lane irrespective of the distance they are away from you.

despicable.jpg

In the situation like in the image you have to press 2 and if this small drone would have been in the lane the minion is(in same picture) then you would have pressed 3.

HOPE THAT IT HELPS.:)

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods