After recently purchasing a ringtone, I'm having account-related issues. How can I fix this?

U

Unregistered

I have an iPhone 5 and have had no problems with it for over a year,, recently I purchased a ring tone an ever since when I want to download an app it asked me to log into my Apple ID which normally when I type my password in it will download straight away, now recently it had asked when downloading an app to sign in so I do so and it will come up with sign-in required an ask for my bank card details which I type in my correct detail and it won't let me sign in.....It says there there is a billing problem with a previous purchase,, please update your payment method which I have an now won't go any further than that!?.... Any help please!!?

the_tech_eater

Jul 24, 2013
Visit site
Re: iPhones are ****!! Agreed?

I have an iPhone 5 and have had no problems with it for over a year,, recently I purchased a ring tone an ever since when I want to download an app it asked me to log into my Apple ID which normally when I type my password in it will download straight away, now recently it had asked when downloading an app to sign in so I do so and it will come up with sign-in required an ask for my bank card details which I type in my correct detail and it won't let me sign in.....It says there there is a billing problem with a previous purchase,, please update your payment method which I have an now won't go any further than that!?.... Any help please!!?

Call apple support.

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
Re: iPhones are ****!! Agreed?

I had the same thing happen to me once with a gift card that didn't have enough remaining balance for the purchase. I had to enter another card number. You might try contacting Apple support.

zerog46

Oct 3, 2010
Visit site
Definitely have to call Apple, I had this happen to me and someone wound up getting my CC #, the black listed it and I needed a new CC.

Flow39

Jun 26, 2014
Visit site
Definitely have to call Apple, I had this happen to me and someone wound up getting my CC #, the black listed it and I needed a new CC.

Wow. Was there some sort of hack that happened or something. That seems a bit odd that iTunes would ask you for your card even after it's already attached to your iTunes account.

zerog46

Oct 3, 2010
Visit site
What I mean is that I was not able to use my CC that we as attached to my iTunes account. What happens is someone got my CC # and once that happens you can never use that CC on iTunes again. How I found out was just a fluke by attempting to purchase something in iTunes. Later that day when the bank opened they called me.

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erik4711