Can I receive money & buy things w/PayPal w/o adding my credit card or bank account info?

iBright

Mar 19, 2014
Visit site
Please there is simple question I want to ask. Can I receive money n still buy things with my PayPal without even adding my credit card nor my bank account? I' was force to create it cos I'm receiving money there

Sent from my iPhone 5S Gold

John Yester

Moderator Team Leader
Ambassador
May 23, 2012
Visit site
Re: PayPal Help

Have you tried signing up and seeing what happens?

I think a card is needed as a back up or routing deposits

kataran

Ambassador
Mar 11, 2013
Visit site
Re: PayPal Help

There was a few changes in the PayPal app they just stopped the personal check photo deposit to your account it was a handy feature that I used a lot and sad to see it go

Now I believe you need to have a card or account associated with your account.

Ways around it is to add a prepaid credit card with or without a balance to your account or use a savings account. I always keep a couple hundred dollars in my PayPal account which I transfer in there from a check now not available or I would transfer money in from a saving account which will take up to 21 days

EmceeGeek

Dec 1, 2010
Visit site
Re: Can I receive money & buy things w/PayPal w/o adding my credit card or bank account info?

I believe people can send you money via PayPal and use the money in your PayPal account without credit card info; but I think getting verified takes this info being entered.

iBright

Mar 19, 2014
Visit site
Re: Can I receive money & buy things w/PayPal w/o adding my credit card or bank account info?

I believe people can send you money via PayPal and use the money in your PayPal account without credit card info; but I think getting verified takes this info being entered.

Oh okay. In that case I need to be verified first before I can receive or use my PayPal balance?

EmceeGeek

Dec 1, 2010
Visit site

Oh okay. In that case I need to be verified first before I can receive or use my PayPal balance?

No, I don't believe you have to be but I've been a user for years, so I'm not sure about new terms. Being verified is something sellers look for when selling a product to you or even buyers sometimes. So they're comfortable with the transaction.

iBright

Mar 19, 2014
Visit site

Okay thank you so much
I'll give a try I already have the account if it works you'll give you the heads up

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
INTERNET BUNDLE NOW