When I'm in a dark room and I lock the screen a blue screen flashes first. I just got the phone about a week ago. I didn't even notice it until a couple days ago but now that I've seen it I notice it every time and it annoys the crap out of me. It's only when I'm in a dark room and it only flashes for about a second. Does this happen on everyone's iphone or is it just mine?
    08-14-2014 09:56 PM
    If you bought it brand new, make a Genius Bar appointment with the nearest Apple Store and have them exchange it for another one.
    08-14-2014 09:59 PM
    When I'm in a dark room and I lock the screen a blue screen flashes first. I just got the phone about a week ago. I didn't even notice it until a couple days ago but now that I've seen it I notice it every time and it annoys the crap out of me. It's only when I'm in a dark room and it only flashes for about a second. Does this happen on everyone's iphone or is it just mine?

I don't think that's normal behaviour. I would not ignore jt because it could be the first symptom of something bad about to happen. I would take it in.
    08-15-2014 09:25 AM
    Have you tried a reset. Hold the power/sleep button down along with the home button at the same time and wait for the "Apple Screen" and release
    Welcome to iMore....ENJOY
    08-15-2014 09:29 AM