Jailbroke iPad on 7.12 using pangu, resprings after unlock

I

iMore Question

Basically, I have lots of stuff on my iPad 2, I jailbroke it using Pangu 1.2.1, iOS is 7.1.2.

I did everything like they said, and then I opened Cydia, it did it's thing, then restarted. Now when I slide to unlock, it resprings, it always does that. I tried over 50 times to unlock it but it resprings after each unlock.
Luckily, afc works so I was able to back up photos, but there are lots of things on the iPad that I don't want to see gone so I don't want to restore.

Here is something peculiar, when I checked the System Applications in my iFunBox, lots of stuff weren't there like Safari, Photos and Music apps and even Cydia

Please help asap, I think Cydia failed to copy itself and rest of sys apps to /Applications

Flow39

Jun 26, 2014
Visit site
Basically, I have lots of stuff on my iPad 2, I jailbroke it using Pangu 1.2.1, iOS is 7.1.2.

I did everything like they said, and then I opened Cydia, it did it's thing, then restarted. Now when I slide to unlock, it resprings, it always does that. I tried over 50 times to unlock it but it resprings after each unlock.
Luckily, afc works so I was able to back up photos, but there are lots of things on the iPad that I don't want to see gone so I don't want to restore.

Here is something peculiar, when I checked the System Applications in my iFunBox, lots of stuff weren't there like Safari, Photos and Music apps and even Cydia

Please help asap, I think Cydia failed to copy itself and rest of sys apps to /Applications

I would put it into DFU mode and connect it back to iTunes. Then it should restore it, but you will lose your jailbreak. You can always re-jailbreak though after it is restores.

To put into DFU mode: How to put your iPhone or iPad into DFU mode | iMore

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox