Hi,
    I jailbreaked my new iphone 5s today with pangu 1.2.0, everything went smooth, i installed all the repos in Cydia and I wanted to instal display recorder but it gave me the error that I do not have the license to go further, it is installed but when ever I want to record it gives me the same message so I basically can't record my clash of clans videos...
    Could you please help me out?

Thx anyways
    Misha
    08-10-2014 05:02 PM
    Hi Misha

Display Recorder is a paid for tweak and the only way a license check would pop up on your screen is if the tweak was installed from a pirate repo.

The tweak will say "Attempting to fetch a license yielded an invalid response."

I've googled this and found out that the tweak creator added a licence feature to stop people from pirating the tweak and if you get a response like yours, it means the tweak was downloaded from a source that is commensurate with pirated tweaks.
    08-10-2014 10:49 PM
    [WARN]We have a ZERO TOLERANCE in regard to piracy. Discussions regarding the pirating of video games and/or App Store apps for use on jailbroken iPhones will not and can not be tolerated. Any posts containing links and/or discussion of any pirated material will result in a immediate and permanent ban from iMore forums.[/WARN]
    08-11-2014 12:30 PM