Uploading files to a central place

D Burns

Aug 9, 2014
Visit site
I would like users who use different computer platforms to be able to upload files to a central location where I will be able to access them. Is there anything out there right now that can fill that gap?

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
In addition to my previous response, I'd like you to clarify something. You stated that YOU would like USERS who use different computer platforms to be able to upload files to a central location where YOU will be able to access them. On the surface, your request appear nefarious,..:)

D Burns

Aug 9, 2014
Visit site
I see where you might think that. :laughing: I am working on a project for a website. Actually, the site is a CMS and I'd hoped that the users would update their own pages. NOT. So, I'm stuck with updating the pages. The problem is that they send me files and I'm having problems managing them. Sometimes, I need other people to see the files and possible comment on them as well. It just seemed that I need a central place that I can pull these file and work on them, at the same time push out files that people can see and approve. I had that in MobileMe but we can't look back. :coffee:

D Burns

Aug 9, 2014
Visit site
That was my thoughts as well. I wasn't sure. I would just like them to be able to a central location where anyone regardless of their platform can drag and drop their documents into a folder where I can review them. I haven't found that. Collaboration would be nice but at this point, I'll take what I can get.

zerog46

Oct 3, 2010
Visit site
I use Onedrive and share files at work but the user has to make sure they update and save it back to the correct folder.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
janikhan1234