Am I the only one who'd like a simplified method for the iPhone to ring only on phone calls?

loco90

Jan 25, 2011
Visit site
It has been quite a few years since I have had a Blackberry, but the one thing I miss the most is the easy option to have it ring only on phone calls. It was an easy thing to set. I know I can do it on my iPhone by going through settings, but I have to shut off the sound for everything separately. Am I the only one that would like this simplified or maybe it already is and I just don't know about it?

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
It has been quite a few years since I have had a Blackberry, but the one thing I miss the most is the easy option to have it ring only on phone calls. It was an easy thing to set. I know I can do it on my iPhone by going through settings, but I have to shut off the sound for everything separately. Am I the only one that would like this simplified or maybe it already is and I just don't know about it?

I miss several things from my Blackberry days, but I've had the iPhone long enough and am too accustomed to it to even be bothered by the lack of those things now. As for having to "shut off the sound for everything separately", no you don't. Just follow Kataran's instructions above.

agarwal.apar

Dec 19, 2012
Visit site

I agree with you. I have a work issued BlackBerry legacy device and during night time, I put my phone in "Phone Calls only" mode to make sure I do not miss calls

Sent from my Darth Vader black iPhone 5 using iMore Forums

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
So turning off vibrate for phone ring will stop other things from using the Ringtones? Or did I misunderstand something?

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2