Does anyone know how to change the backdrop of a Newton 2.0 System?

boovish

Jul 23, 2012
Visit site
I'm not sure anyone here can help me, but I accidentally changed the backdrop to the extras drawer, and now I can't figure out how to switch it back to the works app. Does anyone know how to change the backdrop of a Newton 2.0 System?

WAIT! I figured it out. It was this whole thing

Last edited:

Flow39

Jun 26, 2014
Visit site
I'm not sure anyone here can help me, but I accidentally changed the backdrop to the extras drawer, and now I can't figure out how to switch it back to the works app. Does anyone know how to change the backdrop of a Newton 2.0 System?

You have a Newton?

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site

I'm glad you figured it out, and thanks for the update, however, for members who may be experiencing something similar, can you explain the "it was this whole thing" comment please?

boovish

Jul 23, 2012
Visit site
Basically you have to select the app you want, and then choose the letter icon, and then choose "Set as backdrop" Also does anyone know where I can get a cheap interconnect cable?