My jail broken iPhone is stuck after erasing all contents, and my power button doesn't work. Can you help?

I

iMore Question

My jail broken iPhone is stuck after erasing all contents, and my power button doesn't work. Can you help?

my iPhone(jailbreak) its stuck with the little loading circle after trying to erase all and its has the sleep button doesn't work
since i bought it from a friend. what can i do?

kataran

Ambassador
Mar 11, 2013
Visit site
Re: iphone

The sleep button is needed for most diagnostic procedures have you thought about getting it replaced or just let the battery drain off

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
My jail broken iPhone is stuck after erasing all contents, and my power butto...

Go to Settings>General> Accessibility>Assistive touch> Toggle on and tap the on screen home button. Then tap Device> then tap the lock. Your phone will then sleep. That may not help with diagnostics, but is useful under the circumstances.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1407417078.086292.jpg

ajl

Mar 25, 2013
Visit site
Re: My jail broken iPhone is stuck after erasing all contents, and my power butto...

Go to Settings>General> Accessibility>Assistive touch> Toggle on and tap the on screen home button. Then tap Device> then tap the lock. Your phone will then sleep. That may not help with diagnostics, but is useful under the circumstances.
View attachment 62300

He is stuck at a spinning wheel. He's not able to access settings, lol.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73