Contacts being shared among friends

agalaria

Oct 10, 2013
Visit site
Hey guys this is a bit complicated issue. When i go to new message and type the alphabets to find the contact, in the list of contacts it shows up contacts of my frndz phone too. I don't understand how its happening. My frndz too can view my contacts when typing in the place of sender (message or email).

The contact is not in my contact list but when i type the name it shows up in message app and in mail. We all have different apple accounts and different iCloud accounts. Its very strange and awkward. Please check if same is happening with you all and if you can please provide me a solution to the same.

Highrisedrifter

Sep 19, 2012
Visit site
No that doesn't happen to me.

If you delete a contact from your phone, does it also delete the same contact from your friend's phone?

Also, when you delete a contact from your phone, does it put it back on your phone after a while?

agalaria

Oct 10, 2013
Visit site
No that doesn't happen to me.

If you delete a contact from your phone, does it also delete the same contact from your friend's phone?

Also, when you delete a contact from your phone, does it put it back on your phone after a while?

My contacts are not showing in friends contacts but when he is trying to send a msg and in message app typing the recipients name it shows my contacts too. Same thing happening on my phone, when i am trying to message or email and adding a recipients name i can view my friends contact too.

If i delete it does not show up on my friends phone. If i add it takes time but again shows up. I hope your understanding what I am trying to explain. Sorry as this issue is complicated and confusing.

agalaria

Oct 10, 2013
Visit site
When creating a new message (email or iMessage), it shows you both your contacts and those recently contacted even if they aren't in your contacts app. So if you've received any iMessages or emails (like a groups message) that included them, then it will remember them in case you want to use them later.

What you are saying is right but those contacts were never in any group or contacted me also. I can see all my friend's family and cousins numbers and they never contacted me or in any group chat.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner