disabled iphone 5c (Urgent)

I

iMore Question

i couldn't remember my pass code and i missed it up to ten times in a row and now it says " iPhone disabled, connect to iTunes" but when i try to use my apple id for iTunes it doesn't connect and i don't have an icloud and didn't sync it with any device and i don't want to tell my parents. Please i need urgent help, its an emergency. Is there anyone that can help me? Pease i promise to help you with anything if you help me and it works

Flow39

Jun 26, 2014
Visit site
i couldn't remember my pass code and i missed it up to ten times in a row and now it says " iPhone disabled, connect to iTunes" but when i try to use my apple id for iTunes it doesn't connect and i don't have an icloud and didn't sync it with any device and i don't want to tell my parents. Please i need urgent help, its an emergency. Is there anyone that can help me? Pease i promise to help you with anything if you help me and it works

I would suggest calling Apple Support, they helped me with problems with my Apple ID when I had them. That is honestly the only way to get it back to normal.

OBF

Jul 8, 2014
Visit site
I don't want to be that guy, but this post sounds rather fishy. Who forgets their passcode? And your ID should work if that iPhone is already synced with iTunes. And why wouldn't you tell your parents?

Regardless. Do what the other guy said call Apple support or take it to an Apple store if there's one near you.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
There isn't anything we can do for you in this matter. We do not know your passcode, you say that iTunes doesn't recognize your credentials, you've never synced it or (I'm assuming) backed it up, and you do not have an iCloud account. Having said that, there aren't any troubleshooting tips to offer.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2