Last night I used itunes and it told me there was a new IOS7 version available. I tried to get it. And it told me I should backup my iPod. I did and at the end I got an error telling me It didn't back it up. I tried to do it again and then it something about resetting my ipod. I did this and now all my paid apps are gone!! I paid good money for these apps!! Is there a way to recover them?? Also I lost many pictures. I tried a program to recover them but no apps to recover came up after the scan. Please If there is a way....PS I have a folder that comes up when I connect my Ipod that is about 36 gig I think.. I have a 64gig Ipod touch 5. Please Help
    07-29-2014 11:13 PM
    They should be in the purchased list. Found in the updates section of the App Store.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    07-29-2014 11:16 PM
    Last night I used itunes and it told me there was a new IOS7 version available. I tried to get it. And it told me I should backup my iPod. I did and at the end I got an error telling me It didn't back it up. I tried to do it again and then it something about resetting my ipod. I did this and now all my paid apps are gone!! I paid good money for these apps!! Is there a way to recover them?? Also I lost many pictures. I tried a program to recover them but no apps to recover came up after the scan. Please If there is a way....PS I have a folder that comes up when I connect my Ipod that is about 36 gig I think.. I have a 64gig Ipod touch 5. Please Help
    Go into the App Store, go to Updates tab, go to Purchased, and all your apps you have purchased and downloaded will be in there, completely free of charge for you to download again.
    07-29-2014 11:16 PM