Hi, I am looking to buy a MacBook Pro, for general day to day use, and occasional video editing (FCP or avid). I can't really afford to go for the 15inch, so was wondering if the 13inch (retina display) will do the job too? Obviously I know there is less RAm, and apple have recommended the 15 inch, but if the 13 can be used for it (maybe once a month?) would you recommend that?
    07-27-2014 07:09 AM
  2. qbnkelt said: Best Answer

Hi, I am looking to buy a MacBook Pro, for general day to day use, and occasional video editing (FCP or avid). I can't really afford to go for the 15inch, so was wondering if the 13inch (retina display) will do the job too? Obviously I know there is less RAm, and apple have recommended the 15 inch, but if the 13 can be used for it (maybe once a month?) would you recommend that?
    If the video editing is occasional and not related it should be fine.

If the video editing is for work, I would really try the 15inch.
    If the video editing is occasional and not related it should be fine.

If the video editing is for work, I would really try the 15inch.
    07-27-2014 07:26 AM