hello so recently i bought an iphone 5s from on ebay but it was linked to another account something like find my iphone was on and i couldnt use it the seller says its an old account he cant remember is there a way i can basicly wipe the memory of this iphone that it doesnt remember the acount or jail break it when not activated its 7.1.2

thx
    07-27-2014 12:29 AM
    You cannot do nothing with the iphone without the iCloud password. Get your money back from the "seller".
    07-27-2014 01:10 AM
    hello so recently i bought an iphone 5s from on ebay but it was linked to another account something like find my iphone was on and i couldnt use it the seller says its an old account he cant remember is there a way i can basicly wipe the memory of this iphone that it doesnt remember the acount or jail break it when not activated its 7.1.2

thx
    No there isn't. If the seller can't or won't help you get it unlocked, ask for a refund. If they refuse file a claim with eBay. It's all you got at this point.
    07-27-2014 03:35 AM
    Sounds to me that it wasn't his phone and that's an excuse. I'd return it and as said before ask for a refund or file a complaint. Next time when buying a used Apple device, one of the first questions you gotta ask is: "Is find my iPhone turned off?"

I'd also recommend you stopping in the market section of this forum, many people selling devices, serious sellers with good reputation/intention.

Good luck!
    07-27-2014 09:29 PM