How do I remove the battery?

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
Re: not charging

Welcome to iMore! You don't need to remove your battery. Bad idea! Be sure you are using an Apple Adaptor/Charger and an Apple lightning cable, or a certified cable. Make sure the ports are clear of debris or dust. If it still won't charge, then take it to an Apple Store Genius Bar. Don't try taking it apart yourself. It may not be the battery.

Sent from from my ancient but trustworthy iPhone 5

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
I don't recommend trying to remove the battery. If you're having charging problems try the advice above or make a Genius Bar appointment at your nearest Apple store.

Beyond Fire

Nov 23, 2012
Visit site
If you have to even ask that question then I recommend you do not even try to attempt at taking out the battery by yourself, you'll just end up ruining your phone. Do what everyone here said and take it to an Apple store.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site

Highrisedrifter

Sep 19, 2012
Visit site
If you have to even ask that question then I recommend you do not even try to attempt at taking out the battery by yourself, you'll just end up ruining your phone. Do what everyone here said and take it to an Apple store.

I think this is the best response in this thread and I wholeheartedly agree with this.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner