[Guide] How to Sign Up at iMore

recDNA

May 6, 2013
Visit site
Problem is with iMore. Again...when I go to iMore through the internet (nothing to do with Tapatalk) I cannot reset my password because the iMore website says there is no such user name as recDNA. Obviously there is a person named recDNA. You can see it at the top of my post. Fortunately for me I am still logged in through Tapatalk but if I ever uninstall Tapatalk or get a new phone I will lose the connection and be unable to sign in to my account again.

Flow39

Jun 26, 2014
Visit site
Problem is with iMore. Again...when I go to iMore through the internet (nothing to do with Tapatalk) I cannot reset my password because the iMore website says there is no such user name as recDNA. Obviously there is a person named recDNA. You can see it at the top of my post. Fortunately for me I am still logged in through Tapatalk but if I ever uninstall Tapatalk or get a new phone I will lose the connection and be unable to sign in to my account again.

Have you tried emailing the iMore team or PM'ing one of the mods? They may be able to help you out :)

recDNA

May 6, 2013
Visit site
I feel like I am not communicating clearly somehow. I am currently a member. I wish to reset my password. When I follow the directions that have repeatedly been sent to me (the same ones over and over) it does not work. I go to website. Enter my user name recDNA. Hit I forgot my password. It tells me there is nobody with that user name. No pm nor suggestion has addressed that issue directly. I thank you for trying to help but I want to make it clear I still have the issue and need individual attention not links (the same ones over and over). I am not complaining. I truly appreciate your help but please read carefully my problem. Nobody is addressing it.

Steve Metzker

May 17, 2015
Visit site
Does anybody have any info on the problem with Logic Pro X and Yosemite incompatibility ?
I've had to revert back to Mavericks just to be able to use Logic. I can't believe Apple hasn't fixed this on one of their pro apps. Any help would be appreciated.

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
Does anybody have any info on the problem with Logic Pro X and Yosemite incompatibility ?
I've had to revert back to Mavericks just to be able to use Logic. I can't believe Apple hasn't fixed this on one of their pro apps. Any help would be appreciated.

More would see this in an OS X thread.

Tech198

Aug 12, 2015
Visit site
Neat :D (but my phone is different than to whats in the pic )

How do u change your password after signing up to iMore?

Look like u can only create one when signing up and never change it, maybe i missed something ?

Also, in the comments for articles its kind of cumbersome to scroll all the way to the bottom, or half way just to post comment. Also, unable to edit comments.

littledale

Mar 16, 2012
Visit site
I had no trouble signing up a couple of years ago but now I want to change my email address and it won't let me do it. I followed the process but it does not work. Also it won't save my changes to the country and time zone.

tom_55

Mar 31, 2016
Visit site
Hello,
In my general settings there is a option receive private message where you can choose to receive a message for contacts or moderator or everyone. I would like to chose only to receive message from contacts or moderator it does not allow me to choose it. Right now I do not have any contacts.
How do you make this work?
Thanks

Last edited:

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox