So I've jailbroken my 7.1.2 ios iphone 5 yesterday and I checked my data today and noticed that all of the apps that I've downloaded (not the default apps apple gives you like weather, calendar, etc.) have cellular turned on. I turn them off and then re enter into the tab of the settings and they're turned back on. So today I restored my iPhone and then re-jailbroke it and the same thing. No tweaks installed. Is there a solution for this? Some apps I go into says cellular data isn't turned on, and some apps don't even though all of the apps downloaded have the switch turned on.
    07-12-2014 09:51 PM
    Perhaps these apps require cellular and that is set by the developer?
    07-13-2014 01:15 PM
    So I've jailbroken my 7.1.2 ios iphone 5 yesterday and I checked my data today and noticed that all of the apps that I've downloaded (not the default apps apple gives you like weather, calendar, etc.) have cellular turned on. I turn them off and then re enter into the tab of the settings and they're turned back on. So today I restored my iPhone and then re-jailbroke it and the same thing. No tweaks installed. Is there a solution for this? Some apps I go into says cellular data isn't turned on, and some apps don't even though all of the apps downloaded have the switch turned on.
    You can download 3G restriction/unrestriction app from cydia and restrict those apps you do not want them to use cellular data.
    Q: How did you manage to get your phone jailbroken? I have an iPhone 4S ios 7.1.2 and every time I use pangu, the phone end up in reboot loop. I use a MacBook to perform the jailbreak and have no clue of what I might be missing.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
    pkcable likes this.
    07-13-2014 02:42 PM
    You can download 3G restriction/unrestriction app from cydia and restrict those apps you do not want them to use cellular data.
    Q: How did you manage to get your phone jailbroken? I have an iPhone 4S ios 7.1.2 and every time I use pangu, the phone end up in reboot loop. I use a MacBook to perform the jailbreak and have no clue of what I might be missing.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
    Restore your iPhone as new in iTunes and try again.
    07-13-2014 05:38 PM
    I can't find this 3G restrictor / unrestrictor app...
    Can anyone help??
    07-15-2014 07:53 AM