My Ipad 2 was being used to view some websites, whilst connected to the wi-fi at home. The screen went blank and would not turn back on. I have tried to hold down the power and home buttons for short and long periods and all I can get is a blue screen flash up. It now flashes up with a white apple logo on it but it's there for no more than a second. It had 75% battery when it crashed. I have plugged it in again to see if that triggers something but no joy as yet. Any help appreciated even if it is dead. FYI - It is only 12 months old and has not been damaged.
    07-12-2014 08:55 AM
    My Ipad 2 was being used to view some websites, whilst connected to the wi-fi at home. The screen went blank and would not turn back on. I have tried to hold down the power and home buttons for short and long periods and all I can get is a blue screen flash up. It now flashes up with a white apple logo on it but it's there for no more than a second. It had 75% battery when it crashed. I have plugged it in again to see if that triggers something but no joy as yet. Any help appreciated even if it is dead. FYI - It is only 12 months old and has not been damaged.
    When you say you plugged it back in, do you mean to the wall or to your computer? When you reset, do you wait for the Apple logo to appear before letting go?

I have never seen a blue screen flash, only black or white screens. I'm confused about that.
    07-12-2014 09:53 AM