What would be better:iPhone 5c or stay with iPod Touch 5g?

Siri_KGMA

Jul 3, 2014
Visit site
Im sorry if it's a offsite link.

iPhone 5c Blue: Get a Blue iPhone 5c with No Contract | Virgin Mobile
Anyways,my birthday is 1/2 months away.And I might get a iPhone 5c.But I want a iPhone 5c with no contract and no text and talking.I just want it to be like my iPod 5g so I don't have to pay every month for something Im not going to use because I use internet more than my iPod.
If I buy it right now with No Contract and no service,how much would it be?

Jan 20, 2014
Visit site
Unless you intend to use a phone, I'd really say stick to the iPod. If you would like the option to eventually use it as a phone, the 5c is a great choice! ^.^

Sent from Blue 32 using Tapatalk Pro.

Flow39

Jun 26, 2014
Visit site
If you bought it right now, it would cost $550 plus tax, so I'd just stick with the iPod Touch. I would wait to see if Apple releases an iPod Touch 6, because that sounds like something that would fit your needs better than an off contract iPhone :)

Siri_KGMA

Jul 3, 2014
Visit site
Well,I checked the specs.
It's Apple A6 prob won't last long.And a dual-core A5 chip sounds like the dual-core A4 chip so ipod 5 might last to iOS 9(my guess lol)

Flow39

Jun 26, 2014
Visit site
Well,I checked the specs.
It's Apple A6 prob won't last long.And a dual-core A5 chip sounds like the dual-core A4 chip so ipod 5 might last to iOS 9(my guess lol)

The A5 is only going to receive iOS 8 I think. It already has received iOS 4, 5, 6, 7, and now 8. The A4 you mentioned is a single core and is older than the A5, and all of the A4 powered devices won't get iOS 8. The A6 will last longer than the A5 for sure though. It's a newer processor.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner