Is there a way to get my iPhone to tell me when to leave for Calendar appointments like Google Now does? I'm not part of the Google eco-system and really don't want to switch because my work Calendar already synchs with my iPhone.

Seems like something Siri should be able to do. I found some older apps that purport to do this, but the fact that I haven't seen much discussion has me wonder whether Apple has integrated this functionality into iOS.
    In any event, please let me know if you know how to do this or a good app for it. Thanks.
    07-10-2014 11:21 AM
    Are you serious? I'd like to believe that I'm misunderstanding your question so I will say that in the native Calendar app, you can set an alert 15 minutes (for example) prior to the start of a meeting or an event. In other words, in 15 minutes, the meeting/event will start. I then tell myself to get going or get prepared..... Is that what you're seeking?
    07-10-2014 11:29 AM
    Sorry if I wasn't clear; I'm looking for a location/traffic aware that tells me when it's time to leave based on current traffic, or transit times if I have selected public transit.
    07-10-2014 11:38 AM
    Sorry if I wasn't clear; I'm looking for a location/traffic aware that tells me when it's time to leave based on current traffic, or transit times if I have selected public transit.
    Oh okay. I understand. Thanks for the clarification...
    07-10-2014 11:49 AM
    As much as I like Google Now. I use my calendar mostly, or stock reminder app in IOS.
    Google Now reminders are not always reliable, and push notifications for the other cards do not work.
    Last edited by joemd60; 09-06-2014 at 06:49 PM. Reason: addition
    09-06-2014 12:51 PM