my ipad mini was not charging and not turning on. the day before its happen i used to plug in my ipad at the charger unfortunately, this charger was broken. after that my ipad are drain and it can't open. the next day i purchase a new charger for my ipad and plug it..after a long charging its happen that my ipad wont charge..i tried to used other charger knowing that maybe the charger is the problem but it still not working. i also try to press the botton and the home screen botton for rebooting but its not working. kindly help me in this situation.?
    07-10-2014 12:39 AM
    What do you mean by broken? Was it an Apple charger you were using or one by a 3rd party company? When you used to use the charger did you get a message on the screen about it being a non certified charger? It's possible you have damaged your charging port and you will require a repair. Do you have Apple Care? Either way you should probably make an appointment at your local Apple store for them to take a look.
    07-10-2014 12:44 AM
    my ipad mini was not charging and not turning on. the day before its happen i used to plug in my ipad at the charger unfortunately, this charger was broken. after that my ipad are drain and it can't open. the next day i purchase a new charger for my ipad and plug it..after a long charging its happen that my ipad wont charge..i tried to used other charger knowing that maybe the charger is the problem but it still not working. i also try to press the botton and the home screen botton for rebooting but its not working. kindly help me in this situation.?
    If your iPad was completely depleted of power, it may take a while for it to gather enough charge to power on. Just plug it in to a wall socket and let it charge for about an hour undisturbed. Afterwards, try pressing the power button or pressing both the power and home button until you see the Apple logo. If it still doesn't power on, make a genius bar appointment with the nearest Apple Store.
    pkcable likes this.
    07-10-2014 11:13 AM
    THE SOLUTION VERY SIMPLE Follow this link
    Simple solution if your iPhone or iPad is not charging

Good luck Bro
    07-10-2014 01:52 PM
    THE SOLUTION VERY SIMPLE Follow this link
    Simple solution if your iPhone or iPad is not charging

Good luck Bro

That's actually not a bad idea to try, BUT be very careful in there. You might also try lightly blowing on it to dislodge the lint.
    07-10-2014 02:29 PM
    I am having the same problem with my ipad mini right now, I am currently using a third party cable and this is my third since the one that came from the ipad mini is already not working. So I would like to know, how was your problem solved? Is your ipad working already?
    01-19-2015 08:41 PM