ipad mini not charging and not turning on

I

iMore Question

my ipad mini was not charging and not turning on. the day before its happen i used to plug in my ipad at the charger unfortunately, this charger was broken. after that my ipad are drain and it can't open. the next day i purchase a new charger for my ipad and plug it..after a long charging its happen that my ipad wont charge..i tried to used other charger knowing that maybe the charger is the problem but it still not working. i also try to press the botton and the home screen botton for rebooting but its not working. kindly help me in this situation.?

pkcable

Q&A Team Leader, VR Expert
Jun 16, 2009
Visit site
What do you mean by broken? Was it an Apple charger you were using or one by a 3rd party company? When you used to use the charger did you get a message on the screen about it being a non certified charger? It's possible you have damaged your charging port and you will require a repair. Do you have Apple Care? Either way you should probably make an appointment at your local Apple store for them to take a look.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
my ipad mini was not charging and not turning on. the day before its happen i used to plug in my ipad at the charger unfortunately, this charger was broken. after that my ipad are drain and it can't open. the next day i purchase a new charger for my ipad and plug it..after a long charging its happen that my ipad wont charge..i tried to used other charger knowing that maybe the charger is the problem but it still not working. i also try to press the botton and the home screen botton for rebooting but its not working. kindly help me in this situation.?

If your iPad was completely depleted of power, it may take a while for it to gather enough charge to power on. Just plug it in to a wall socket and let it charge for about an hour undisturbed. Afterwards, try pressing the power button or pressing both the power and home button until you see the Apple logo. If it still doesn't power on, make a genius bar appointment with the nearest Apple Store.

lenethbautista

Jan 20, 2015
Visit site
I am having the same problem with my ipad mini right now, I am currently using a third party cable and this is my third since the one that came from the ipad mini is already not working. So I would like to know, how was your problem solved? Is your ipad working already?

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2