I finally gave in and upgraded to the new operating system and now can;t use siri at all. I used it to dictate text messages and hate typing my messages. I can't beleieve Apple isn't interested in this issue. Guess that's why I never liked Apple.
    07-08-2014 11:44 PM
    Is your Siri even turned on?
    I finally gave in and upgraded to the new operating system and now can;t use siri at all. I used it to dictate text messages and hate typing my messages. I can't beleieve Apple isn't interested in this issue. Guess that's why I never liked Apple.
    07-08-2014 11:51 PM
    Welcome to iMore, haven't had a single issue with Siri or Apples customer service.
    Can i ask what device your using.
    07-08-2014 11:51 PM
    instead of expecting apple to use clairvoyance and just know what your issue is, maybe call Applecare, or take your phone by an apple store after you back up your photos and contacts.
    You are literally the only person I have ever seen with that issue after and update.
    You don't like apple because they didn't call you to see how your update went? ....

Maybe try backing up your stuff and doing a clean install of the OS from iTunes... do something other than sit in the corner and cry about it.
    07-09-2014 12:32 AM
    I haven't experienced any problems with Siri. If there is a problem instead of complaining about it you should call AppleCare or take your device to your nearest Apple store. Apple is known for their excellent customer service. Good luck.
    Just_Me_D likes this.
    07-09-2014 01:56 AM
    Siri is working better than ever for pretty much everyone, but I would suggest taking the problem to an Apple Store, but if not the Apple Store, talk to an Apple representative online or over the phone. That should fix your problem
    07-09-2014 02:11 AM
    this made my night. thank you!

instead of expecting apple to use clairvoyance and just know what your issue is, maybe call Applecare, or take your phone by an apple store after you back up your photos and contacts.
    You are literally the only person I have ever seen with that issue after and update.
    You don't like apple because they didn't call you to see how your update went? ....

Maybe try backing up your stuff and doing a clean install of the OS from iTunes... do something other than sit in the corner and cry about it.
    07-09-2014 02:13 AM
    I finally gave in and upgraded to the new operating system and now can;t use siri at all.
    Other comments aside, and correct me if I'm wrong, but you installed iOS 8 beta, and complain a feature doesn't work?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    07-09-2014 07:29 PM
    If you never liked apple...why use their products...?

Sent from my iPhone 5
    07-09-2014 08:03 PM
    Siri works perfectly for me because its disabled. I have never used it and doubt i ever will.
    07-10-2014 01:06 PM
    Siri works perfectly for me because its disabled. I have never used it and doubt i ever will.
    That’s certainly your prerogative. And your loss.
    the_tech_eater likes this.
    07-10-2014 01:17 PM
    I think that Apple always want to upgrade their systems and don't care about old customers and their problems ....
    07-10-2014 01:49 PM
    I think that Apple always want to upgrade their systems and don't care about old customers and their problems ....
    What? You can’t really be serious. If that were even remotely true, Apple would be out of business within 2 years. No. Freaking. Way.
    07-10-2014 01:56 PM
    Duh. Of that was true apple would act like the rest of the industry and only update devices for less than two yeas.
    07-10-2014 02:01 PM
    But, yet I've found Apples customer service to be second to none.
    07-10-2014 02:53 PM
    Thats certainly your prerogative. And your loss.
    I don't need it. Definitely not a loss when its not a need.
    07-10-2014 03:03 PM