Why isn't Apple interested in our problems?

I

iMore Question

I finally gave in and upgraded to the new operating system and now can;t use siri at all. I used it to dictate text messages and hate typing my messages. I can't beleieve Apple isn't interested in this issue. Guess that's why I never liked Apple.

agarwal.apar

Dec 19, 2012
Visit site
Is your Siri even turned on?
I finally gave in and upgraded to the new operating system and now can;t use siri at all. I used it to dictate text messages and hate typing my messages. I can't beleieve Apple isn't interested in this issue. Guess that's why I never liked Apple.

taz323

Mar 10, 2013
Visit site
Welcome to iMore, haven't had a single issue with Siri or Apples customer service.
Can i ask what device your using.

mayconvert

May 7, 2013
Visit site
instead of expecting apple to use clairvoyance and just know what your issue is, maybe call Applecare, or take your phone by an apple store after you back up your photos and contacts.
You are literally the only person I have ever seen with that issue after and update.
You don't like apple because they didn't call you to see how your update went? ....

Maybe try backing up your stuff and doing a clean install of the OS from iTunes... do something other than sit in the corner and cry about it.

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
I haven't experienced any problems with Siri. If there is a problem instead of complaining about it you should call AppleCare or take your device to your nearest Apple store. Apple is known for their excellent customer service. Good luck.

Flow39

Jun 26, 2014
Visit site
Siri is working better than ever for pretty much everyone, but I would suggest taking the problem to an Apple Store, but if not the Apple Store, talk to an Apple representative online or over the phone. That should fix your problem :)

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
this made my night. thank you!

instead of expecting apple to use clairvoyance and just know what your issue is, maybe call Applecare, or take your phone by an apple store after you back up your photos and contacts.
You are literally the only person I have ever seen with that issue after and update.
You don't like apple because they didn't call you to see how your update went? ....

Maybe try backing up your stuff and doing a clean install of the OS from iTunes... do something other than sit in the corner and cry about it.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73