Hello guys,

Is there a way to upgrade my ipad 4 from ios 6 to ios 7.1.2 and then jailbreaking it and get all my stuff including cydia stuff and downloads again ?

Thanks in advance
    07-03-2014 02:51 AM
    Hello guys,

Is there a way to upgrade my ipad 4 from ios 6 to ios 7.1.2 and then jailbreaking it and get all my stuff including cydia stuff and downloads again ?

Thanks in advance
    Not that I know of. I'm pretty sure you'll be stuck with stock.
    07-03-2014 06:58 AM
    As you already have a jailbreak I'll assume you know what your doing ... But if you goto http://pangu-jailbreak.com and follow the instructions their is a tool for windows and mac to jailbreak ios 7.1.1/1.2 :-)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    07-04-2014 01:11 PM
    Thanks for this, I already know how to jailbreak it, but the case is... how should I update ? Because I'm having the fear of updating and after doing so, I find myself stuck with no jailbreak if I updated through a wrong way (for example something like over air update) or maybe they have patched it, I just want to make sure and get the right way from someone who has already experienced updating and re-jailbreaking
    Thanks anyways

As you already have a jailbreak I'll assume you know what your doing ... But if you goto Pangu Jailbreak iOS 7.1.2 | Untethered Jailbreak iOS 7.1.2 – iPhone 5S, 5C, 5, 4S, 4, iPad, iPod and follow the instructions their is a tool for windows and mac to jailbreak ios 7.1.1/1.2 :-)

07-04-2014 11:03 PM
    As you already have a jailbreak I'll assume you know what your doing ... But if you goto http://pangu-jailbreak.com and follow the instructions their is a tool for windows and mac to jailbreak ios 7.1.1/1.2 :-)

That's not the official PanGu website. It's www.pangu.io
    07-05-2014 12:56 AM
    Thanks for this, I already know how to jailbreak it, but the case is... how should I update ? Because I'm having the fear of updating and after doing so, I find myself stuck with no jailbreak if I updated through a wrong way (for example something like over air update) or maybe they have patched it, I just want to make sure and get the right way from someone who has already experienced updating and re-jailbreaking
    Thanks anyways
    Just restore to the latest version of iOS using iTunes. Be sure to backup the device to iTunes or iCloud before you do this. After the restore, restore from a backup. Then, jailbreak using PanGu. You can then download all of your favorite tweaks that are compatible with iOS 7.1.2.
    07-05-2014 12:59 AM
    That's not the official PanGu website. It's Pangu越狱工具(Pangu.io)
    Thanks for that, but they don't have any guides if I want to upgrade from ios 6 to ios 7.1.2 to be able to jailbreak it does that mean that I can normally upgrade my ipad 4 through itunes and then jailbreak it ?
    07-05-2014 01:06 AM
    Thanks so much mate, I will upgrade it now and share my feedback
    07-05-2014 01:09 AM
    Just restore to the latest version of iOS using iTunes. Be sure to backup the device to iTunes or iCloud before you do this. After the restore, restore from a backup. Then, jailbreak using PanGu. You can then download all of your favorite tweaks that are compatible with iOS 7.1.2.
    One more question, Can I downgrade back to ios 6 if I didn't like ios 7 ?
    07-05-2014 01:26 AM
    One more question, Can I downgrade back to ios 6 if I didn't like ios 7 ?
    No, you can't.

Sent from a phone using an app.
    alex_kimo likes this.
    07-05-2014 04:42 AM