I'm stuck between the Gold iPhone 5S and the Silver iPhone 5S! Which should I get?

I

iMore Question

My friend says the gold is more my style, but the silver looks nice. I've seen them in photos and stuff and the gold looks like a 'number twoish' colour. I just don't know. I'm getting it shipped from America to Australia so I can't really see which one in person. They both REALLY appeal to me, so it's a hard decision. I don't want to receive the gold but not like it, nor with the silver. I think silver, but I honestly just don't know. If you have a photo of them both, showing all sides (and front) of the phone please comment it below. It could help! Thank you!

(The Space Grey does not appeal to me, so do not suggest that.)

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Re: I'm stuck between the Gold iPhone 5S and the Silver iPhone 5S!

Personally, I suggest you get the one that YOU like since you'll be the one using it, and don't worry about what anyone else thinks if it.

HankAZ

Banned
Jul 26, 2012
Visit site

Who picks out your clothes in the morning? Perhaps they would know which phone you should buy. i like the space grey, personally.

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
I'm stuck between the Gold iPhone 5S and the Silver iPhone 5S! Which should I...

Both the silver and gold look great. Get whichever one you like the best. Good luck and enjoy your 5s.

qbnkelt

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site
I'm stuck between the Gold iPhone 5S and the Silver iPhone 5S! Which should I...

I've hot the gold and I absolutely love mine. If possible, run over to your nearest carrier store or Best Buy and take a look. No amount of pictures will do them justice. They really are exquisite devices live. You need to see them to make the right decision.

For yourself

Sent from my GORGEOUS, AWESOME Gold 64G iPhone 5s via Tapatalk

Jan 20, 2014
Visit site
I'd say go with the one that your gut tells you that you like. Which one do you catch yourself staring at most? Which holds your interest the most?

Like how I was told and suggested to get a white 5c because it would go with anything. Yet, in the end I wound up with the blue I'd really wanted.

Sent from a larger than life device using Tapatalk!

Not Quite Right

Trusted Member
May 11, 2013
Visit site

Who picks out your clothes in the morning? Perhaps they would know which phone you should buy. i like the space grey, personally.

^^This^^
You're probably going to be sticking it in a case anyhow ...

Highrisedrifter

Sep 19, 2012
Visit site

Go with your gut instinct.

Here's something to try. Bear with me and read to the end; it's not as silly as it seems.

Get a coin and assign heads to Gold and tails to Silver. Toss the coin. Whilst it is in the air, you will instinctively know which way you want the coin to fall. Get that one.

qbnkelt

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site

Here's something to try. Bear with me and read to the end; it's not as silly as it seems.

Get a coin and assign heads to Gold and tails to Silver. Toss the coin. Whilst it is in the air, you will instinctively know which way you want the coin to fall. Get that one.

I.LOVE.THIS!!!!!!!

kch50428

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site

Go with the coin flip. Crowd sourced affirmation rarely gives good advice.

phreddyl

Feb 12, 2011
Visit site

I.LOVE.THIS!!!!!!!

I heard of this too but the only difference was that when you see heads or tails if you are disappointed with the results then you know which one to get.

pakknight

Jun 28, 2014
Visit site

Well i bought iphone 5s gold yesterday. Here is a suggestion ! Go to store and see both phones and get the one that attract you most !

melbsteve

Jun 23, 2013
Visit site

Well i bought iphone 5s gold yesterday. Here is a suggestion ! Go to store and see both phones and get the one that attract you most !

this, an absolute no brainer. We've got heaps of stores in Australia, Im sure theres one or two close to you. Go there first, touch them, hold them and you will know better which one to order.

Antron

Nov 11, 2013
Visit site

Two-Face would agree ;)

Antron

Nov 11, 2013
Visit site
ImageUploadedByiMore Forums1404172790.502427.jpg

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member