After setting up new iPhone 5c with iTunes backup, it wont turn on

I

iMore Question

I bought a new iPhone 5c yesterday and i backed up my old iPhone with iTunes. I started to set up my new iphone with iTunes and i plugged it in and connected it to iTunes and everything from my old phone has synced onto my new iPhone 5c. When my phone finishes syncing with the computer, it still says connect to itunes and there are no options to move forward to the next step. I have updated the software on both the iPhone and iTunes so i dont know what the problem is and why i can't use my new iphone?

Jan 20, 2014
Visit site
I bought a new iPhone 5c yesterday and i backed up my old iPhone with iTunes. I started to set up my new iphone with iTunes and i plugged it in and connected it to iTunes and everything from my old phone has synced onto my new iPhone 5c. When my phone finishes syncing with the computer, it still says connect to itunes and there are no options to move forward to the next step. I have updated the software on both the iPhone and iTunes so i dont know what the problem is and why i can't use my new iphone?

Have you tried plugging it into a different usb port? Did you grant the computer as a trusted device from the 5c? Are you using a genuine cable?

I'm sorry you are having these difficulties. =(

Sent from a larger than life device using Tapatalk!

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2