i m going to buy a new iphone,anyone tell me abt iphone 4s,i really want this phone but m not preety much sure abt it's feature....so anybody help to choose my new phone
    06-27-2014 01:24 PM
    i m going to buy a new iphone,anyone tell me abt iphone 4s,i really want this phone but m not preety much sure abt it's feature....so anybody help to choose my new phone
    I LOVED my iPhone 4S. It has such a nice feel and weight to it, and it fit my hand beautifully. Honestly, I wish the iPhone 5 and 5s would have retained the glass back that there was on the iPhone 4 and 4S.

It's a great device. There are some enhancements in the camera of the iPhone 5 that may make a difference to you. But the iPhone 4S is a really nice device. It ran well on iOS6 and was a bit choppy on iOS7 but I'm not sure that it will run well on iPhone 8, if at all.

Better way to answer your question is to ask what you would like to have on an iPhone. I actually sent a friend my iPhone 4s which was in pristine condition when I bought my iPhone 5, and she is so happy with the iPhone 4S that she has kept it and didn't upgrade even though she is due for an upgrade.
    06-27-2014 01:49 PM
    The iPhone 4S is a great device. I just upgraded from mine to a 5S last month. I ran iOS 7 without any problems at all, no lag either. iOS 8 will run on the 4S, but I'm not sure if it will be compatible with all the features.
    qbnkelt likes this.
    06-27-2014 03:31 PM
    The iPhone 4S is a great device. I just upgraded from mine to a 5S last month. I ran iOS 7 without any problems at all, no lag either. iOS 8 will run on the 4S, but I'm not sure if it will be compatible with all the features.
    Thank you! I didn't know if it would run on iOS 8. Appreciate the clarity

Sent from my GORGEOUS, AWESOME Gold 64G iPhone 5s via Tapatalk
    06-27-2014 05:23 PM