Considering an Ipad mini with retina and 4G cellular, which seller says is computer store unlocked. Is there and activation charge beyond the sim card and monthly data charge? And should I be wary of a computer store unlocked device ?
    Thank you
    06-26-2014 11:40 PM
  2. HankAZ said: Best Answer

Considering an Ipad mini with retina and 4G cellular, which seller says is computer store unlocked. Is there and activation charge beyond the sim card and monthly data charge? And should I be wary of a computer store unlocked device ?
    Thank you
    Your wireless service provider may charge an activation charge. I don’t believe there is a need for a "computer store unlock", as it’s my understanding that ALL cellular iPad models come unlocked.
    Thank you
    Your wireless service provider may charge an activation charge. I don’t believe there is a need for a "computer store unlock", as it’s my understanding that ALL cellular iPad models come unlocked.
    Just_Me_D likes this.
    06-27-2014 12:00 AM