How can I backup my ibooks to my computer so that I can print out my library?

I

iMore Question

I just bought iBookshelf for my iphone 4S and have scanned some books to test. I love it!

I have read that I can backup my books to my computer so that I can print out my library, but I cannot figure out how to do it. I have Windows on my laptop and was hoping to just connect my iphone and click. The Email Backup Option keeps 'looking for desktop client' and the 'start your web server' makes no sense to me.
So, even though I am not happy using it, I tried Dropbox but Windows cannot open this file.

Please tell me what program created this file so I can open it.

Or, does anyone know a perfect way of putting this on my computer so I can read it clearly?

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I just bought iBookshelf for my iphone 4S and have scanned some books to test. I love it!

I have read that I can backup my books to my computer so that I can print out my library, but I cannot figure out how to do it. I have Windows on my laptop and was hoping to just connect my iphone and click. The Email Backup Option keeps 'looking for desktop client' and the 'start your web server' makes no sense to me.
So, even though I am not happy using it, I tried Dropbox but Windows cannot open this file.

Please tell me what program created this file so I can open it.

Or, does anyone know a perfect way of putting this on my computer so I can read it clearly?
You will *probably* have to use a 3rd party app like iExplorer to transfer the books. I don't have any on my device so I can test it out for you.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2