How can I access my Yahoo mail via the Mail app on my iPad Air?

Katd02

Jun 20, 2014
Visit site
Hello,
I have an iPad air that I got last fall. I cannot get into my yahoo mail from my mail app on the main screen. I tried going into sufari and logging in the long way but I cannot do it that way either.
From the app I get an error saying the connection to the server has failed. And when I go through Sufari it says that I have to go to settings, sufari, private browsing, and turn it off. This is not possible because those are not options when you go and try that.

Please help.

Kathy

BreakingKayfabe

Sep 12, 2008
Visit site
As far as the mail app goes, you should delete and re-install the Yahoo account in your Mail settings in the "Settings" app and see if that helps. It sounds like some kind of authentication error with Yahoo.

As far as trying to login from Safari, it's possible you have Private Browsing switched on and don't even know it. Is your browser color theme black? I don't have my iPad in front of me so forgive me if I don't remember well enough, but while on Safari tap into the URL text field where you would enter a URL and you'll notice and the upper left corner where you can toggle between private and regular browsing.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro