Hi,
    I have an iPhone 5c and did a battery health check to see whether my battery is okay but might need help from other people to see whether there actually is a problem based on this information:

CycleCount: 343
    DesignCapacity: 1500
    FullChargeCapacity: 1344 (90% of design capacity)
    BatteryCurrentCapacity: 77
    BatteryIsCharging: true
    ExternalChargeCapable: true
    ExternalConnected: true
    FullyCharged: false
    GasGaugeCapability: true

Also the battery charges really fast after updating to iOS 7.1.1 and battery drains pretty quick. Restored loads of times from either a backup or as new but no luck! Tried charge cycles loads too but still no luck! Software issue maybe? Not sure.
    And also have tried all settings like background refresh and location services, turning both off, and also turning off push for emails. Around 10-12% is lost per hour
    06-15-2014 01:45 PM
    Most of the time, it's what we do on our device and how long we're using it. Much has been offered about tips on saving battery life. Many actually work. But if you think your battery is not performing as it should, take this test.

So here's the test: write down your usage and standby time, press the sleep/wake button (or lock button, as some call it) to put the device to sleep, and set the device down for five minutes. When you come back, take note of the change in time. If your device is sleeping properly, then the Standby time should have increased by five minutes and your Usage time by <1 minute . If your Usage time rises by more than one minute, you have a drain problem. Something is keeping your device from sleeping properly, significantly shortening the time it will last.

Sent from from my iPhone 5
    06-15-2014 05:04 PM
    Hi,
    I have an iPhone 5c and did a battery health check to see whether my battery is okay but might need help from other people to see whether there actually is a problem based on this information:

CycleCount: 343
    DesignCapacity: 1500
    FullChargeCapacity: 1344 (90% of design capacity)
    BatteryCurrentCapacity: 77
    BatteryIsCharging: true
    ExternalChargeCapable: true
    ExternalConnected: true
    FullyCharged: false
    GasGaugeCapability: true

Also the battery charges really fast after updating to iOS 7.1.1 and battery drains pretty quick. Restored loads of times from either a backup or as new but no luck! Tried charge cycles loads too but still no luck! Software issue maybe? Not sure.
    And also have tried all settings like background refresh and location services, turning both off, and also turning off push for emails. Around 10-12% is lost per hour
    Most of the time, it's what we do on our device and how long we're using it. Much has been offered about tips on saving battery life. Many actually work. But if you think your battery is not performing as it should, take this test.

So here's the test: write down your usage and standby time, press the sleep/wake button (or lock button, as some call it) to put the device to sleep, and set the device down for five minutes. When you come back, take note of the change in time. If your device is sleeping properly, then the Standby time should have increased by five minutes and your Usage time by <1 minute . If your Usage time rises by more than one minute, you have a drain problem. Something is keeping your device from sleeping properly, significantly shortening the time it will last.

Sent from from my iPhone 5
    First off by the looks of your results don't try and find something that is not there so delete that app.

Ledsteplin I included because he uses this quite a bit as i have seen his posts as we all see each others and it works and can be just as good as your results you came up with so try his advice.

Also it is extremely important that once or even twice a month let your phone die and let it shut off and then charge it to full. These power cycle actions help a great day for your battery and especially conditions it and the better condition your batter is in the better it will hold a charge longer. lastly the comment he made about how we use our phones which believe it or not people don't think about is the most important thing you can consider. We often forget as i know i can charge my iPad mini retina to 100%, Use it for an hour and it go down 15% maybe if i am using tapatalk or Twitter a good deal. Consider all of these combined and you will see your phone is as normal as anyone elses that did not do anything weird to as in a JB or something else.
    06-15-2014 06:48 PM