Can you help me find a carrier, a Canadian phone number & a cheap usage plan?

I

iMore Question

Hello,

I have an unblocked Iphone 4S and I would like to buy a SIM card to put in it. I would like to choose a plan from WIND, but I know already that these don't work on this Iphone. So which plan from which company would you recommend me? I really need a Canadian phone number, I don't want to pay to much, and I want to use this Iphone 4S that I have, since nobody is using it. I do not need data, just the regular things..

Hope you can help me, I just moved and I am finding this very confusing..

thanks

acerace113

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
Hello,

I have an unblocked Iphone 4S and I would like to buy a SIM card to put in it. I would like to choose a plan from WIND, but I know already that these don't work on this Iphone. So which plan from which company would you recommend me? I really need a Canadian phone number, I don't want to pay to much, and I want to use this Iphone 4S that I have, since nobody is using it. I do not need data, just the regular things..

Hope you can help me, I just moved and I am finding this very confusing..

thanks

I want to first say that I'm Canadian and I understand how this is very confusing for you. I would check to see what providers are available in your area and then check to see which provider has the best overall coverage at home and at work. Since you have the 4S that phone will work (as long as it's unlocked) for sure on Bell, Rogers, Telus, Koodo, Fido, Virgin. In terms of plans I would check each providers website for pricing, if your iPhone is unlocked you should qualify for the bring your own device plans which are cheaper. All carriers offer a voice only plan with texting but their is not much in terms of choice. Also all major carriers have very similar pricing in terms of plans. I recommend to get a plan that is month to month.

Sent from my iPhone 5S or Jailbroken 5th gen iPod Touch using Tapatalk