What is your most memorable moment with your iPhone?

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
Your iPhone is a very personal device. It contains your photos, music,videos, personal information and more. All these things that are really important to each one of us in our own way. I want to know what is your most memorable moment with your iPhone? My son just graduated from college and one of my most memorable moments was taking pictures of my son and his friends and my family before, during and after his graduation ceremony. I might have the photos on my phone forever. So, with graduations, graduation parties and weddings this time of year I thought I'd get a little nosy and ask what your most memorable moment was.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
My most memorable moments comes from videotaping my youngest son dancing and trying to do stupid tricks that he knows will cause me to laugh to the point of choking....lol

nason54

May 3, 2014
Visit site
I hope I will get to do that soon for my children in the future but as of right now, I have a video of my dog when she was a puppy. Now she's all grown.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

nikkisharif

Ambassador
Jun 2, 2011
Visit site
Videotaping & taking pics of my kids...teenagers are hilarious & I have some great shots (graduation of my oldest from high school, sports pics & just plain foolery). The small size of the iPhone makes sneaky pic taking less noticeable:rotfl:

Highrisedrifter

Sep 19, 2012
Visit site
Going to sound slightly odd but i was on set of the TV show Midsomer Murders one day in 2010 and whilst waiting for my scene, i was leaning against the wall outside the set checking emails on my iPhone. When I looked down the line of all the other cast and crew all waiting for the scene shifters to get sorted, I realised that every. single. one. of them had an iPhone and was doing exactly the same thing.

It kinda gave me a warm fuzzy feeling for no readily apparent reason and I can remember that moment vividly to this day.

Jan 20, 2014
Visit site
The very first moment I saw that blue 5c I own. I was a self proclaimed Androidian. I wouldn't ever buy an Apple product! Yeah. Right.

So here is this beautiful blue phone and I just kept staring at it. I got more and more intrigued. I lasted all of 3 days before I finally bought it. I shocked about all of my coworkers and my bosses too. Everyone acted so surprised it was comical.

Needless to say, it's memorable the day I stopped being biased and just started enjoying everything technology offered up.

Edit: Yes, my iPhone caused an epiphany.

Sent from a larger than life device using Tapatalk!

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
The most memorable momment was when my wife and I got back home after purchasing His and Hers Gold iPhone 5s's and setting up both of our first iPhones together while admiring the beauty of the 5s. We set up the Apple ID's, Touch ID, apps, ect. Needless to say, but it was a VERY GOOD evening.....SMILE.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
janikhan1234