My Screen was replaced but now it's shaking. Should I get it replaced again?

I

iMore Question

I got my cracked screen replaced at an unauthorized apple store. My phone was fine for a while but now it has started to shake. The screen is all over the place.
Do I need to replace just the front screen again or do I need to get a new LCD screen? The people at the store are saying a new LCD screen.
Please HELP!!!

Highrisedrifter

Sep 19, 2012
Visit site
Hi and welcome to iMore.I'm not really sure what an unauthorised Apple Store is. Do you mean a fake Apple store or just a generic store that also sells and repairs Apple devices?

I would guess they made a bodge of the install. Personally, if I needed something major doing like that, i would always take it to a real Apple store as I don't trust anyone else, not even myself, to do a good job.

When you say shake, can you be a bit more specific please? Do you mean the screen is physically moving inside the device or just the on-screen contents? I have never heard of this occurring before, I have to admit.

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
Screen replaced now shaking

I suggest you take your phone to an Apple store or authorized Apple repair shop. Good luck.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Re: Screen replaced now shaking

Yes, you need to get it replaced again. If the place that replaced it the last time was indeed an authorized Apple service place, then I would go to the nearest Apple Store with the repair receipt and see what they can do you.

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
First lime I'm OPs thread. got my cracked screen replaced at an unauthorized apple store. With that I would just bite the loss and go to an Apple store where they will determine what is wrong, give you a price and let you. Ale a decision.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR