Hi everyone,

a friend of mine borrowed my ipad for a few days and when I got it back I noticed a strange profile called MFLHomeDis. He swears he didn't JB it but I'm not so sure. I did some searching and couldnt find but much it seems to be related to a site called [redacted] where they distribute cracked Apps. Does anyone know if this is true or what it is?

Thanks,
    Chris.
    Last edited by JustMe'D; 06-19-2014 at 10:17 AM.
    05-25-2014 01:09 AM
    Just hook up to iTines and restore the iOS...set up as new and then sync to iTunes.
    05-25-2014 08:05 AM
    Hell yeah it is! Download it on your phone from a web browser and on your computer. And if you have any trouble with [redacted] then hook the phone or iPad to your computer and open the computer app and hit I think it says get verified by your name and do that and the apps will work. It's legit!
    Last edited by JustMe'D; 06-19-2014 at 10:16 AM.
    06-19-2014 10:03 AM
    Hi everyone,

a friend of mine borrowed my ipad for a few days and when I got it back I noticed a strange profile called MFLHomeDis. He swears he didn't JB it but I'm not so sure. I did some searching and couldnt find but much it seems to be related to a site called [redacted] where they distribute cracked Apps. Does anyone know if this is true or what it is?

Thanks,
    Chris.
    Hell yeah it is! Download it on your phone from a web browser and on your computer. And if you have any trouble with [redacted] then hook the phone or iPad to your computer and open the computer app and hit I think it says get verified by your name and do that and the apps will work. It's legit!
    [warn]We are now taking a ZERO TOLERANCE to piracy discussion. Discussions regarding the pirating of video games and/or App Store apps for use on jailbroken iPhones will not and can not be tolerated. Any posts containing links and/or discussion of any pirated material will result in a immediate and permanent ban from iMore forums.
    Thanks for understanding.[/warn]
    06-19-2014 10:18 AM