Hello!! I accidentally deleted by Gmail account on my IPhone and lost all contact info, notes, etc. I still have all contact and note info on my IPad. I backed up into icloud but how do I back up all contacts and notes that are still on my IPad before I lose them??
    05-24-2014 05:12 PM
    Hello!! I accidentally deleted by Gmail account on my IPhone and lost all contact info, notes, etc. I still have all contact and note info on my IPad. I backed up into icloud but how do I back up all contacts and notes that are still on my IPad before I lose them??
    Go to settings>Mail, Contacts, Calendars>add Account Then add your Gmail account back in. Tap on Google. Then add your info. I'm not sure about your contacts. Are they backed up to iCloud?

Sent from from my iPhone 5
    05-24-2014 05:56 PM
    Just because you deleted the information on your device doesn't mean it's gone from your Google account. Simply reconfigure your Google account on your iPhone. Your data should re-sync to your device. Anyway, I recommend you login to your Google account via a computer and them export your contact info and keep the file in a safe place, just in case.
    Tartarus likes this.
    05-24-2014 05:56 PM