Move from Mountain Lion to Mavericks and what about iLife?

mycomputerman

Feb 21, 2013
Visit site
I have been waiting all this time for Mavericks to work well with Gmail (only because of the problems I read about). Now that I think I'm ready to bring my iMac OS X forward from Mountain Lion, I am thinking: are there newer versions of iLife? I especially don't want to lose what I know in iMovie, iPhoto, iTunes, and also i still want to be able to use iDVD. If Apple has done crazy things like change the interface (again) or dropped capabilities (again) then I want to stay where I am. The two improvements I long for are (1) more Trailers in iMovie, and (2) the ability to use and edit iOS trailers in the OS.
Can someone please enlighten me on these questions? My own trailers are viewable on YouTube, (meineinstein), but the best ones are of the grandkids, and I am not making them public. (p.s. I have a modern iMac, the one just before they removed the DVD drive, 4 GB RAM, so it is ready for Mav)

kch50428

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site
There are Maverick compatible versions of all the iWork apps - and if you previously purchased those, they should be a free update after upgrading to Mavericks... or just don't update and the older apps will still work.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner