I am a perfectionist, so this is really bothering me. When I put a new item in my reminder app, and I ask to be notified when I reach a certain location a list of locations comes up. There are two locations that are the same. I have erased the locations from my contacts, I have reset my phone, I have reset my icloud. Is there a way to erase individual address from the reminders list?
    05-18-2014 09:49 PM
    Unfortunately, I'm not aware of a way to delete those locations. There must be something different for it to register twice. I even tried recreating this issue and I'm unable to do it. If locations can be deleted in Reminders, I'm sure someone will chime in soon.
    05-18-2014 11:13 PM
    I am a perfectionist, so this is really bothering me. When I put a new item in my reminder app, and I ask to be notified when I reach a certain location a list of locations comes up. There are two locations that are the same. I have erased the locations from my contacts, I have reset my phone, I have reset my icloud. Is there a way to erase individual address from the reminders list?
    I'm really reaching here, but heck, what can it hurt to try. Anyway, check the native Maps app and see if the locations are listed in the "recents" section. If they are, tap on "Clear" to remove them. Yes, I know the subject is in regard to locations in the Reminders app, however, it is possible that both are intertwined. If not, oh well, I tried....
    05-19-2014 10:23 AM