decision between two macbook pro......

I

iMore Question

I'm now a 9th grade student and soon will be graduated from senior high and go to the college.At this moment I start to focus on finding myself a mac for my college life.I'll major in theatrical stuffs in future,so it's quite possible that I have to do some multimedia editing with the machine.

However,now I'm literally undecided between macbook pro (with retina) 13 inch and 15 inch model.Now I prefer 13 inch model because of its mobility.(but the size of 15 inch model is also acceptable for me)
The major difference between two model is the configuration of the graphics processor.I'm still a little confused about the operational disparity between Iris pro and GT 750M.

For demands I mentioned above,can Iris pro satisfy me?Or I should directly get the 15 inch model? If someone could provide me some advises,that will be great. :)

co4nd

Mar 1, 2014
Visit site
I have a 15 inch pro with retina display and i wish I had the 13 inch, mainly for mobility. The GT 750 will be better than the Iris but you'll probably only notice it if you play graphically intensive games or do 3D Rendering.

nikkisharif

Ambassador
Jun 2, 2011
Visit site
I have a 15" Pro & I love it but it wasn't very convenient to carry around...I ended up getting a 11" Air to travel with. That being said, I think you should go with the 13".

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MadisonOlsen