I just got an iphon 5s and I had it restore from icloud from my 4 everything seems to be restored except my photos. They all say loading. The phone has to update to iOS 7.1.1 and it says that I can update the phone after it's done restoring from icloud. It's been restoring for 2.5 hours so far. Is that normal? What should I do?
    05-15-2014 05:12 PM
    How's your Wifi signal

The photos should load as well as apps the only thing it doesn't restore is music and transferred videos

You can OTA update later
    05-15-2014 05:20 PM
    I just got an iphon 5s and I had it restore from icloud from my 4 everything seems to be restored except my photos. They all say loading. The phone has to update to iOS 7.1.1 and it says that I can update the phone after it's done restoring from icloud. It's been restoring for 2.5 hours so far. Is that normal? What should I do?
    I would agree to a point that it should not take that long for photos but my only two,things come to mind is how many photos and what is the total space these photos are taking which would answer that part and the other question is are they all I. iCloud as indicated you are restoring the. From?
    Look at part 1of my question to you on size and how many. You can always try over again if you have done the OS and now just restoring from backup. Try and place in DFU mode and try the backup,again and not from WI-FI but iTunes if you hav e a back up there. Good luck and keep us informed what's up.
    05-15-2014 07:30 PM