Noise Cancelling Bluetooth headphone/earphone suggestion?

chinese_ys

Feb 23, 2014
Visit site
Hi, I am looking for a Noise Cancelling Bluetooth headphone/earphone to bring when travelling. I will mainly use it with my iPhone/ipad.

Any suggestions? I checked apple website, they are not really providing much options...plus I prefer the headphone not to be bulky.

Thanks,

/S

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
I myself especially if the majority of your listening is going to be music and if you have the money towards the high end I use a 2 differ t pairs one of which is Bose in ear and the other is Shure in ear. Both incredible sound. For sure because they both have 2 mics that block out the noise are crisp and clean no matter the use. They will go from $150.00 up to $ 179.00 depending on where you get them. Check out Amazon. Good luck.

chinese_ys

Feb 23, 2014
Visit site
Thanks for the suggestion. I checked Shure website but does not seem like they have bluetooth earphones and it also seems overkill for me.

From Bose, I like the i20 but it is not wireless...

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Why not google what you want and see what you come up with and I net you get hooked up with just what you want. Give it a shot and see what you come up with.

AgentHeracles

Sep 7, 2011
Visit site
A question: Are you looking for ones that are just headphones or something with a mic/controller like the earpods that you get from Apple?

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Jawbone products, in my opinion, are excellent in regard to noise cancellation.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73